Welcome to Letz Party @ De Uitkijk Bloemendaal tonight. Around 225 party people, 3 DJs, 2 party areas, best party beats, beer, wine, frisje in a top location. We have been there.
Dress ready to party – Dress casual chic.
- Address = Hoge Duin en Daalseweg 6, 2061 AG Bloemendaal
- Parking = practical for the door.
- 21:00 start party – end 02:00
- At the entrance you get a wristband.
- Tickets are still available at the door.
- There is coin sales near the entrance (moved around 23:00 to the bar.)
- There can be pinned (we prefer this than cash)
- Wardrobe = is on the first floor. 1, – per item
- DJ XLR occurs in Dance & Upbeat area.
- DJ Robbie & DJ William (Party Inside) run disco classics (most 70s 80s & 90s)
- Requests are most welcome
- For questions and feedback you can go to the entrance
On behalf of the crew of Duinpaviljoen De Uitkijk until tonight, we are looking forward, Letz Party (-;
On www.letzparty.nl you see the dates of all other parties.
- Haarlem Centrum: 2 March – Hotel De Raecks– Two party areas
- Regio Haarlem: 17 March – Two party areas – will be announced later.
- Hoofddorp: 30 March – Event Center Fokker – Two party areas
- Overveen: 6 April – Orangerie Elswout– Two party areas (1 area with the party band ‘Sitting on a Duck’ interspersed with a DJ)
- Haarlem Centrum: 27 april Hotel De Raeckse – 3 generations King’s party on the terrace (in the rain)
- Haarlem Schalkwijk: 18 & May 19th Letz Party Festival at Bavo Beach at the Spaarne in Haarlem. There are party DJs (3 generations dance party), food trucks and in the afternoon there is a recreational volleyball tournament (street volleyball style). (more info will follow)